10TH ANNUAL LGSA ARK-LA-TEX HIGH SCHOOL WARM UP - JANUARY 18-19, 2020
This invitation is for High School Head Softball Coaches only. Bring your Varsity and JV to play in this Preseason Event. It's a jump on UIL practice which starts Friday, January 24. One Coach that sends his Team every year for 9 years says it really helps his team get ready for the upcoming season. His Team will be here for year number 10. Absolutely, No select teams will be allowed to play in this Event.
Head High School Softball Coach,
The Longview Girls Softball Association (LGSA) will host its 10TH ANNUAL LGSA ARK-LA-TEX HIGH SCHOOL WARM UP - 2020 Tournament on January 18 & 19, 2020. These dates are the weekend just prior to Friday, January 24, 2019 (First day for Texas UIL School Practice). Enter your High School Team in this Tourney, have a volunteer coach the Team and you come watch them play. In 2011, we had 18 Teams play; 2012, 23 Teams; 2013, 23 Teams; 2014, 33 Teams; 2015, 40 Teams; 2016. 40 Teams ; 2017, 40 Teams; 2018, 36 Teams and 2019 only 17 of 40 Teams played in the 9th Warm Up. Due to unplayable Fields (4 of 8) caused by rain late Friday to 4 am Saturday morning 23 Teams withdrew !
The Tournament will be held at Lear Park, 100 H. G. Moseley Parkway, Longview, TX on 8 nice Fields. Come play with us. It's good practice for the upcoming 2019 Season. Below is information on the Event:
10TH ANNUAL LGSA ARK-LA-TEX HIGH SCHOOL WARM UP - 2020
1. January 18-19, 2020
2. Hosted by LGSA at Lear Park, 100 H. G. Moseley Parkway, Longview, TX.
3. High School Teams Only !! JV (4A,5A&6A) teams will play in the Small School Division. No Select Teams !!
4. Two Divisions - Large School (4A-5A-6A) and Small School (2A-3A-JV)
5. Total Entry Fee - $200 (No Pay at Plate Fees). Pay at the Event.
6. 4 Game Guarantee (2 Pool, Double Elimination Bracket, Blind Draw at Check-In).
7. Teams Furnish Game Balls.
8. Register your High School Team by the Head Coach (Only) calling me, Jim Campbell at 903-240-4125 (C).
After you call and tell me your Team will play in the Event, send me an email with the below info.
My email is email@example.com. Please do not text or verbally give me the contact information for yourself and your volunteer coach.
High School Name
Head Coach Name
Cell No -
Volunteer Head Coach Name
Cell No -
- Pay Entry Fee ($200 per Team) at Tournament Check-In that Saturday, January 18.
Gate Fees - $5 Daily, ( Age 7 and under free).
11. Firm Registration Deadline is Wednesday, December 18, 2019. Registration will stop at 40 Teams.
Waiting list after 40 Teams and we have used the list to add and stay at 40 if someone drops out.